Company specialized in the design, industrialization and manufacture of solutions for mechanical, electrical and electronic engineering. With proven capacity for innovation makes it a key partner for demanding projects where precision is not an option. Helping to make machines more precise and advanced.
We are looking for a Production Operator to join our solution team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Production Operator, the person will be responsible for release the parts following the time schedule. He/her need to perform job according SOP and work instruction to meet the quality requirements. As production operator they are need to ensure the production area / workstation are always meeting the 5s and hygiene standard.
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures.
- Carry out metal polishing and grinding process
- Assist in material packing
- Carry out other Sheet Metal fabrication processes
- 5S Area cleaning and tidying
- Compliance with Company Health & Safety policy and procedures
- Flexible to transfer to any other duties considered necessary to meet the needs of the business
- Provide quality products and services that meet customer requirements.
- Assist in simplification and/or improvements of procedures, techniques or processes.
- Maintain one's own work area to established housekeeping standards.
- Help identify and eliminate problems
- Education: SPM
- Preferred: 3-4 years’ experience in manufacture / Metal Sheet Industry
- Attention to detail
- Technical knowledge and ability to read technical drawings
- Pro-active attitude and initiative
- Reliability and honesty
- Team working ability
LOCATIONS & COMMITMENTS:
- 08:00AM – 18:00PM
- Taman Teknologi Johor, Senai Johor Malaysia
- Willing to work Overtime & Shift
- Healthy & Physical Fit Strong
MYR 1,600 – MYR 2,400
You will join an innovative company that leads the industry where you can develop your professional and technical career.
In case of any doubts during the application process, please contact Ms Fara at firstname.lastname@example.org